The individuals and organisations who donate to and fundraise for RedR enable us to realise our mission.
We’ve created this promise to show you, our donors, that we appreciate and respect your support.
We promise to:
- Respect your privacy and protect both your financial and personal data;
- Be guided by statutory and legal requirements for charities, including data protection laws and the Institute of Fundraising’s Code of Conduct;
- Be honest and transparent in how we spend your donations;
- Report back to you on the impact of your support;
- Give you a choice about the frequency and type of communications you receive from us;
- Respond to all feedback that we receive, and fix mistakes if we make them.
If you have any feedback, questions or concerns about your donation or RedR’s fundraising practices, we invite you to get in touch. You can contact Anne, Jacquie and the rest of our team by phone on 020 7840 6000, or by email
RedR UK and Lloyd’s Charities Trust are delighted that their partnership has been nominated for a 2016 Charity Times Award (Corporate National Partnership of the Year with a Financial Institution).