Atkins staff Wear Red for RedR in 2014
We would like to thank all our Patrons and corporate partners for their contribution to our work.
RedR Patrons are long-term supporters of RedR, who support our work with funds, time, resources and expertise. They make a hugely important contribution to our work and RedR would not exist without the support of these companies and institutions.
• Association for Consultancy and Engineering
• Black and Veatch Ltd
• Elliott Wood Partnership Limited
• Griffiths & Armour Group
• Laing O’Rourke
• Mace Foundation
• Mott MacDonald Group Ltd
• New Civil Engineer
• Sandberg LLP
• The Institution of Chemical Engineers
• The Institution of Civil Engineers
• The Institution of Engineering and Technology
• The Institution of Mechanical Engineers
• The Institution of Structural Engineers
• The Royal Academy of Engineering
• The Worshipful Company of Engineers
• Tony Gee & Partners
• WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff
“As engineers we are fully aware of the challenges faced in rebuilding vital infrastructure and by becoming a Patron of RedR we hope to be able to add further practical and financial support. Our staff have been brilliant at supporting RedR, and as our business has grown so has our desire to contribute more and more.”
Tony Gee and Partners Executive Managing Director
“I look forward to both our organisations working together to ensure that IET members around the world play a central role in the challenges of helping communities recover from disasters, including rebuilding of water, power and telecoms infratstructures.”
IET Chief Executive
Our Gold Corporate Partners are organisations that have made a significant financial contribution to our work.
• Lloyd’s Charities Trust
These organisations have all supported RedR with funds and fundraising over the past year.