RedR supporters abseil down the Lloyd’s of London building
Our special events are designed to bring our corporate supporters closer to our work and to raise money, and each year we run a number of exclusive, high-profile events to cater to a broad audience.
Our President, HRH The Princess Royal, attends many of our events and meets guests, including senior industry figures in engineering, construction and insurance.
Recent and future events include:
• Engineering & Construction Dinner at The Clothworkers’ Hall
• Private dinners at St James’ Palace
• Abseil at Lloyd’s of London in the City of London
• Football, tag rugby and netball tournaments
• Drinks receptions and public ‘flights’ at the BT Tower
• Annual Patron & Corporate Supporters Drinks Reception
• Annual Patrons Dinner at the Institution of Civil Engineers
• Engineering & Construction sector quiz night
Find out more about our upcoming events.
RedR’s special events are an excellent opportunity to expose your brand to high-profile individuals and organisations. Our sector-specific focus and unique events offer companies the chance to network, advertise and market themselves to an exclusive audience, while supporting RedR’s work.
We have a number of sponsorship opportunities at our events, ranging from £250 to £5000, and with benefits including marketing, employee engagement, networking and branding.
Enquire about upcoming event sponsorship opportunities.