Cancellation policy - Sudan
- You will be notified at least 72 hours before the start of the course if a course is postponed to another date.
- A course confirmation letter will be sent to you after receiving your application.
- For cancellation we will need a notice period of 72 hours. 50% fee will be refunded if a notice is received before 72 hours. 100% fee will apply after that.
- If a course is cancelled or postponed, RedR will inform the participants or their organisations as soon as possible. However due to prevailing safety situations and other uncertainties it may not always be possible. In such cases, training fees will be fully reimbursed via bank transfer or a cheque OR participants will be offered another date for the same training. RedR will not be responsible for any cost incurred on travel or accommodation.
- No refund will be available for non-attendance of a course.