Gift in Your Will

Will Alterations

There are a couple of simple ways you can change an existing Will

  1. Create a Free Will - the simplest way is to write a new Will. This can be done through Kwil our free online service provider.
  2. Add a Codicil - A codicil is a document used to change an existing will. As a general rule it allows you to make simple additions or amendments; if you require larger changes, writing a new will can be much easier. Download our Codicil docement below:

          RedR UK Codicil PDF