The objectives of the consultancy are to:
- Contextualise two mentoring trainings for future GNC Mentors
- Deliver two mentoring trainings for future GNC Mentors
- Develop a self-assessment tool for GNC Mentees
- Facilitate mentoring sessions, over a period of a minimum of six weeks.
- Review self-assessments
Since Associate Trainers go through a thorough assessment process, all ATs are expected to be competent in training delivery and core humanitarian competencies. In addition, for this assignment the Consultant is expected to have:
- Extensive expertise in mentoring
- Experience in coaching desired
- Experience of e-leraning desired
- Nutrition expertise desired
- Experience in developing assessment frameworks
- Strong proficiency in English
To apply for this post, please send a copy of your CV and a short description of your suitability (4-5 lines) expressing your suitability for this position to email@example.com by the 16th January.
Find ToR here.