Jobs

Enterprise Programme Officer/CEO Support

  • Home
  • Jobs
  • Enterprise Programme Officer/CEO Support

Job

RedR UK is seeking a proactive Enterprise Programme Officer/CEO support candidate

Please note that the successful candidate will be spending 80% of their time working as an Enterprise Programme Officer and the other 20% of their time will be allocated to providing support to RedR UK's CEO.

The Enterprise Programmes team is responsible for delivering demand-led services globally; providing tailored capacity building support to organisations and their partners through individual or framework contracts, and delivering RedR’s global Open Training Programme; planning and delivering a calendar of training events that meet the needs of individuals operating in the humanitarian sector.

As a Programme Officer in the Enterprise Programmes team, you will be responsible for delivering specific elements of our demand-led services. You will work closely with other members of the programme coordination team to ensure events our services are delivered on time and budget.

To download a full job description, please click here 

For the successful candidate RedR UK will be able to offer:

  • 23 paid annual leave days per annum, rising by 1 day for each year of service completed.
  • The opportunity to work for a fantastic disaster relief organisation that helps many disadvantaged people.
  • Paid day off on your birthday.
  • Flexible working hours.

Person Specification:

Essential:

  • At least 1 years’ experience of supporting a learning programme and organising learning events
  • Systematic and efficient administrative skills, including an ability to prioritise, manage and complete a variety of tasks against multiple deadlines
  • Experience of managing and contracting consultants
  • Experience of tracking expenditure and working within budget constraints
  • Ability to establish and maintain systems for managing and tracking information
  • Experience of representing organisations with high-level contacts from partner organisations.
  • Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues and course participants from diverse cultural backgrounds with excellent written and spoken English
  • Initiative, enthusiasm and a problem-solving approach to new challenges
  • Ability to demonstrate an interest in Learning and Development and training activities
  • A demonstrated commitment to our humanitarian mission and values
  • Willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends depending on course requirements

Desirable:

  • Proof-reading and minute-taking skills very desirable
  • Current UK driving licence    

To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter detailing how your experience matches the personal specification above to: hr@redr.org.uk. Applications close at midnight on Wednesday 9th January 2019. 

The successful candidate will be required to confirm that he/she has the right to live and work in the UK before the post can be taken up. 

Please also note that due to limited resources, we will only be able to contact shortlisted applicants

 

Vacancy information

Location
London
Contract
Permanent and full-time
Salary
£23,750
Closing date for applications
09 January 2019
Interviews to take place
ASAP
Start date
ASAP