RedR UK are offering a 6 month internship opportunity for a motivated and organised individual, who is passionate about HR. This will be an opportunity for you to gain valuable experience of working in a small but busy HR department. You will be involved in a range of tasks, including:
- Leading on the migration of the Human Resources database to SharePoint.
- Taking minutes and notes in meetings and interviews.
- Assisting with recruitment campaigns and advertising
- Issuing contracts and updating RedR’s Salesforce HR database.
- Filing and archiving sensitive information.
- Monitoring the HR inbox and responding to any queries.
- Working closely with the HR Manager and HR Administrator to ensure the smooth running of an efficient Human Resources function
For a full job description, please click here
No previous experience is needed, but you will need to be highly organised, with the ability to keep track of multiple priorities, and have a keen eye for detail.
This role will not only provide you with valuable experience but will also facilitate your professional and personal development with the possibility of attending relvant RedR courses and talks.
This is an unpaid position. However, RedR will reimburse lunch expenses up to £5 a day and reasonable travel expenses up to £13. The internship is for 2-3 days per week (up to 21 hours) for a duration of 3-6 months (1 month probationary review).
Benefits of Internships at RedR:
- If you are looking to work in charity communications or the humanitarian sector, an internship with RedR will provide a supportive, challenging environment that could help you launch your career:
- A chance to be a valued part of a well-regarded global humanitarian organisation
- Full induction with all departments at RedR
- Participate in any career development initiatives for staff, if available.
- Opportunities to get involved with RedR events such as running/cycling challenges or drinks/dinner receptions for supporters
Closing date for applications is midday on the 25th February 2019. Interviews will be scheduled as soon as possible after the closing date with an immediate start date for the successful applicant.
How to apply:
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter demonstrating your reasons for applying and suitability for the role to HR@redr.org.uk.
Please note that we may contact suitable applicants before the closing date.
The successful candidate will be required to confirm that he/she has the right to live and work in the UK before the post can be taken up.
Please also note that due to limited resources, we will only be able to contact shortlisted applicants.