As Membership & Associates Coordinator, you will lead on the coordination of RedR UK’s membership function and manage the recruitment of our pool of Associate trainers and consultants. You will need to be organised individual with excellent presentation skills, and also have experience of recruiting and managing events.
To download a full job description, please click here.
For the successful candidate RedR UK will be able to offer
- A competitive salary
- 23 paid annual leave days per annum, rising by 1 day for each year of service completed.
- The opportunity to work for a fantastic disaster relief organisation that helps many disadvantaged people.
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Flexible working hours
▪ Degree level qualification or equivalent, preferably in a relevant subject such as international development, or a similar humanitarian/development related field
▪ Substantial experience in running a recruitment process and knowledge of HR best practice in this regard
▪ Ability to establish and maintain partnerships with external agencies and negotiate partner agreements
▪ Ability to coordinate across teams and motivate colleagues to work together on a common objective
▪ Experience in organising events, highly efficient and detail oriented
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as representation skills
▪ Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with people at all levels and from all backgrounds
▪ Ability to work independently with limited supervision
▪ Initiative, enthusiasm and a problem-solving approach to new challenges
▪ Experience in working with database software, such as Salesforce.
▪ Good MS Office Skills, including Outlook, Word and Excel
▪ A commitment to the humanitarian mission and values of RedR UK
▪ Field work experience in humanitarian response
▪ Knowledge of learning and development approaches
▪ Experience with humanitarian deployments
▪ Line management experience
▪ Membership of RedR
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter detailing how your experience matches the personal specification above to: firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close at midnight on Sunday 22 July 2018.