You will be responsible for the recruitment and management of RedR UK’s Members, Affiliates, Trainers, Consultants and Associates, ensuring that recruitment is conducted via a robust application process and managed efficiently and effectively. In addition, you will monitor the consistency of assessment and performance management of Associates and Consultants across RedR hubs (UK, Jordan and Sudan). You will be responsible for engaging Affiliates, Associates, Consultants and Members in RedR’s work.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Oversee Recruitment and Management of the RedR database
- Manage and oversee Member, Affiliate and Associate recruitment, including trainers, coaches, mentors, e-facilitators and applicants to the deployment roster.
- Coordinate with programmes staff in various locations to organise the assessment process.
- Compile long lists and contribute to shortlisting and interviewing
- Ensure the quality and efficiency of the Member and Associates recruitment processes, including periodic review of recruitment criteria & processes
- Liaise with HR Manager to ensure that RedR recruitment and management of Associates and Members is in line with RedRs human resource practices and processes
- Expand and develop the deployment roster and develop and adapt the tools and processes to manage this effectively.
- Liaise with external service providers to facilitate RedR’s deployment operations
- Manage the Members and Associates Database ensuring the information is accurate, complete and up to date.
Oversee engagement and correspondence with Members and Associates
- Oversee engagement with Members & Associates including day-to-day communications, newsletters, RedR Website, online portals/networks and social media accounts.
- Plan and oversee the organising of regular Member Speaker events.
- Coordinate the voting process by Members to elect RedR Trustees at the Annual General Meeting in collaboration with the Company Secretary.
- Manage the production of videos of RedR Speaker events for our online RedTalks series, and initiate new ways of online engagement (e.g. webinars).
- Facilitate the set up and ongoing running of events for Members and Associates in the locations where RedR has hubs
Promote and Represent RedR Members and Associates
- Develop and maintain relationships with external agencies to promote Membership and the deployment roster.
- Develop and maintain a close partnership with RedR Australia and other RedRs regarding Membership services and particularly in the delivery of deployment services.
- Liaise with the Fundraising team on fundraising focussed communications and events that involve Members or Affiliates.
Line Management and contribution to the Quality and Effectiveness Unit:
- Manage Associates and Membership Administrator and any Volunteers/Interns
- Lead on the development of Membership services to continually improve their relevance and value in line with broader trends in the sector and with RedR’s strategy.
- Contribute to the Quality and Effectiveness operational plan and organisational strategy.
- Monitor effectiveness of the RedR Member and Associate schemes through monthly reporting, quarterly reviews and conducting annual Member surveys.
- Other tasks of the Quality & Effectiveness Unit if required.
To view the full job description, please click here
- Degree level qualification or equivalent, preferably in a relevant subject such as international development, or a similar humanitarian/development related field
- Substantial experience in running a recruitment process and knowledge of HR best practice in this regard
- Ability to establish and maintain partnerships with external agencies and negotiate partner agreements
- Ability to coordinate across teams and motivate colleagues to work together on a common objective
- Experience in organising events, highly efficient and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as representation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with people at all levels and from all backgrounds
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Initiative, enthusiasm and a problem-solving approach to new challenges
- Experience in working with database software, such as Salesforce.
- Good MS Office Skills, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- A commitment to the humanitarian mission and values of RedR UK
- Field work experience in humanitarian response
- Knowledge of learning and development approaches
- Experience with humanitarian deployments
- Line management experience
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter detailing how your experience matches the person specification to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on Thursday 30th May at midnight. Interviews will be held ASAP.
The successful candidate will be required to confirm that he/she has the right to live and work in the UK before the post can be taken up.
Please also note that due to limited resources, we will only be able to contact shortlisted applicants