RedR UK is looking for a team of consultants to include in a propsal submission for IOM.
The full ToR can be found here: IOM-Gender-WASH-ToR
The proposed project has 3 phases;
- Design & deliver primary research study (remote) 50%
- Develop & deliver practical guidance through training, tips and checklists 35%
- WASH Cluster learning dissemination 15%
This ToR covers all phases, with exact roles to be defined depending on applicants and the finally selected project team (if RedR UK is successful).
RedUK is looking specically for those consultants who fit the following criteria:
- Degree level qualification in social science, law, with a focus on gender and development preferred;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working on gender equality in humanitarian/development organizations in a senior or advisory position;
- Experience conducting organizational gender audits, and research on gender gaps and barriers;
- Demonstrated high level skills in conducting quantitative and qualitative research and analysis;
- Demonstrated skills in developing and delivering strong adult learning pedagogy, including conducting unconscious bias, inclusion and sexual harassment training;
- Excellent communication, analysis and report writing skills in English;
- Experience with programming and training on positive masculinities;
- Experience working in South Sudan in an emergency context;
- Experience working on humanitarian WASH programming.
If you are interested in being included in RedR UKs proposal to IOM please respond by CoB Monday 17th September, sending an updated copy of you CV highlighting the above competencies, along with a short professional profile to email@example.com.
Please note successful applicants will only be added to the proposal; while RedR UK will give selected applicants first refusal if selected by IOM, this is no guarantee of contracted work.