To download a full job description, click here.
For the successful candidate RedR UK will be able to offer:
- A competitive salary
- 23 paid annual leave days per annum, rising by 1 day for each year of service completed.
- The opportunity to work for a fantastic disaster relief organisation that helps many disadvantaged people.
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Flexible working hours
- At least 5 years of experience in learning and development, including 3 years of training experience as a trainer facilitator and significant e-learning experience.
- Able to maximise digital and technological developments to deliver engaging learning opportunities for the humanitarian sector.
- At least one year of direct field experience and excellent understanding of the humanitarian sector.
- Excellent knowledge of the Moodle platform as well as other e-learning modalities.
- Expertise in adult learning theory and participatory learning methodologies and good understanding of learning and development trends.
- Experience and knowledge of the training cycle including designing and conducting learning needs assessments, design, delivery, assessment of learning and evaluation of learning events.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage consultants and provide training and technical guidance to staff at all levels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective cross-cultural communication.
- Able to effectively represent RedR to external audiences, and influence across the organisation as well as externally.
- Able and comfortable with working at both strategic and operational level.
- Excellent workload management skills and ability to use initiative to solve problems and work under tight deadlines.
- Willingness to undertake travel internationally to often insecure and difficult environments for periods of up to 2 weeks.
- Professional or academic qualification in learning and development, education or a related topic
- Ability to work and develop materials in languages other than English, e.g. Arabic, French or Spanish.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter detailing how your experience matches the personal specification above to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close at midnight on Tuesday 21st August 2018.
The successful candidate will be required to confirm that he/she has the right to live and work in the UK before the post can be taken up.