This is an interactive online course on climate change adaptation and disaster risk reduction, an online course with a mix of live and asynchronous (offline) content every week, delivered on RedR UK’s dedicated e-learning platform. You'll need to commit around 5 -7 hours a week, for six weeks.
This course will equip you to:
- Describe climate change adaptation and disaster risk reduction, and how to incorporate these practices in your organisation’s operations;
- Discuss key factors associated with climate science;
- Describe relevant implementation and operational activities for climate change;
- Explain communication methods with stakeholders about your climate activities;
- Discuss practical climate change and DRR measures for relevant sectors, including health, agriculture and livelihoods.
Could this course transform your work?
This course is designed for people at management level in NGOs, humanitarian organisations, local and national government, or private sector, with a climate change and/or disaster response remit within East Africa, South Asia or Southeast Asia. The course will be delivered in English via Zoom.
2024 Training Dates: