This five-day CPD Accredited course combines theory and practice to help you understand the fundamentals of training and facilitation and develop competencies to aid you in becoming a more effective trainer.
You will learn from experience, observation, and feedback in highly participatory activities. The skills you learn during the course will immediately be put into practice and developed as you plan and deliver your own short training sessions.
What does the course cover?
- Adult learning and the training cycle
- Learning needs analysis
- Writing training objectives
- Identifying key learning points
- Humanitarian context for trainers
- Training and facilitation techniques
- Providing feedback and coaching
Who should attend?
Training of Trainers for the Humanitarian Sector is aimed at humanitarian and development personnel and consultants who are involved in planning or delivering training.