Ability of NGOs to deliver aid is dependent on access to funds. Ability to receive donors’ funding depends on the quality of project proposal. This course will focus on aspects what make proposals effective and successful.
This two-day course will introduce participants with the best practice in proposal writing and help them to develop the knowledge and skills needed to win the grant. It will provide the necessary skills to meet competitive demands of proposal writing in response to national and international funding opportunities, and to improve their efficacy in presenting and defending proposals.
What does the workshop cover?
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- List the different components of a proposal and organize them in a logical flow
- Explain what makes proposals effective
- Identify a problem and develop objectives to address it
- Use tools, such as the logframe, to design proposals with clear logic
- Adapt proposals to fit donor requirements, preferences and guidelines
- Write clear proposals using appropriate language, layout, format and structure
Who should attend?
Programme Officers and Managers
What language is it available in?
Available in English & Arabic
This sounds interesting – is there a cost?
We ask for a contribution of 1,350 SDG per day and per participant for International NGOs, 450 SDG per day and per participant for National NGOs and for Students 250 SDG per day and per participant.
Thanks! Now, how do I apply?
To book your seat on the training, please down load our training application form here and submit it, fully completed and signed, via email to:
For further queries, please contact us at:
Landline: +249 (0) 154884467
Mobile: +249 (0) 920000236
You can also directly visit us in our offices in Khartoum, Building No: 37, Area Khartoum 2, Block No 3/4/A, west of Faroug cemetery.