Report Writing can be a challenge for any person in the organization. In the relief sector, there is often the additional challenge of reporting what has been done, while still engaging and valuing staff working in stressful and chaotic environments.
Writing reports is for a purpose. Report writing must not defeat its objective. When you are asked to write a report, you are expected to competently analyze that information, draw consistent conclusions, and make sensible and practical recommendations in your report
How effective are you in writing reports? Can you write reports and emails that will motivate your reader to give it first priority?
This three-day course is an ideal underway to get some top tips and tools to help you write reports that will communicate.
What does the course cover?
Report Writing course will cover a wide range of topics that will equip you with skills and techniques of writing effective reports
- Tools for planning and preparing
- Collecting & Selecting information
- General Structure and Components of reports
- Common mistakes and Best practices
- Guidelines for perfecting reports
Who should attend?
Anyone who would like to improve their report writing skills, but especially those who are engaged in report writing
What language is it available in?
Available in English and Arabic
This sounds interesting – is there a cost?
We ask for a contribution of 3,000 SDG per day and per participant for International NGOs, 1,100 SDG per day and per participant for National NGOs and for Students 400 SDG per day and per participant.
How do I apply?
To apply for a place on a RedR UK training course, we launched our online application platform, please fill out the online training application form here.
For further queries, please contact us at:
Landline: +249 (0) 154884467
**RedR UK is committed to ensure observing and adhering to COVID-19 pandemic precautionary health guidelines by WHO at our training facilities to ensure the safety of our staff and training participants.
We are observing the following precautions:
- All trainees are required to have a face mask.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers will be available all around the place.
- Hygiene promotion posters are available all over the place.
- We do constant and routine sanitation of all tables & chairs, etc.
- Training room arrangement maintain distance with reduced number of trainees.
- We encourage trainees to wash hands before entering the building.
We are carefully monitoring the situation and studying the possibility of having online training courses. The most important thing is to make sure we conduct training courses in a safe environment.