Ability of NGOs to deliver aid is dependent on access to funds. Ability to receive donors’ funding depends on the quality of project proposal. This course will focus on aspects what make proposals effective and successful.
This three-days course will introduce participants with the best practice in proposal writing and help them to develop the knowledge and skills needed to win the grant. It will provide the necessary skills to meet competitive demands of proposal writing in response to national and international funding opportunities, and to improve their efficacy in presenting and defending proposals.
What does the workshop cover?
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- List the different components of a proposal and organize them in a logical flow
- Explain what makes proposals effective
- Identify a problem and develop objectives to address it
- Use tools, such as the logframe, to design proposals with clear logic
- Adapt proposals to fit donor requirements, preferences and guidelines
- Write clear proposals using appropriate language, layout, format and structure
Who should attend?
Programme Officers and Managers
What language is it available in?
Available in English & Arabic
This sounds interesting – is there a cost?
We ask for a contribution of 3,000 SDG per day and per participant for International NGOs, 1,100 SDG per day and per participant for National NGOs and for Students 400 SDG per day and per participant.
How do I apply?
To apply for a place on a RedR UK training course, we launched our online application platform, please fill out the online training application form here.
For further queries, please contact us at:
Landline: +249 (0) 154884467
**RedR UK is committed to ensure observing and adhering to COVID-19 pandemic precautionary health guidelines by WHO at our training facilities to ensure the safety of our staff and training participants.
We are observing the following precautions:
- All trainees are required to have a face mask.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers will be available all around the place.
- Hygiene promotion posters are available all over the place.
- We do constant and routine sanitation of all tables & chairs, etc.
- Training room arrangement maintain distance with reduced number of trainees.
- We encourage trainees to wash hands before entering the building.
We are carefully monitoring the situation and studying the possibility of having online training courses. The most important thing is to make sure we conduct training courses in a safe environment.