Blending theory with practice, this Needs Assessment Techniques course will introduce you to good practices in assessment procedures and tools of emergency assessments.
This course will assist you to conduct accurate, effective and timely assessments – an essential skill before any form of relief work can take place.
What does the workshop cover?
The goal of this 3 days course is to provide participants with the skills and confidence to plan and conduct a Needs Assessment using appropriate techniques. At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of needs assessment within a humanitarian context
- Design and plan an effective needs assessment selecting appropriate tools and techniques
- Demonstrate the use of a variety of needs assessment tools and techniques
- Analyse data using appropriate tools
Who should attend?
Anyone who would like to improve their skills in planning & conducting Needs Assessments, particularly Programme Managers, Project Officers, Community Liaison Officers, Logistics Officers, M&E Officers.
What language is it available in?
Available in English and Arabic
This sounds interesting – is there a cost?
We ask for a contribution of 3,000 SDG per day and per participant for International NGOs, 1,100 SDG per day and per participant for National NGOs and for Students 400 SDG per day and per participant.
Thanks! Now, how do I apply?
To apply for a place on a RedR UK training course, we launched our online application platform, please fill out the online training application form here.
For further queries, please contact us at:
Landline: +249 (0) 154884467
**RedR UK is committed to ensure observing and adhering to COVID-19 pandemic precautionary health guidelines by WHO at our training facilities to ensure the safety of our staff and training participants.
We are observing the following precautions:
- All trainees are required to have a face mask.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers will be available all around the place.
- Hygiene promotion posters are available all over the place.
- We do constant and routine sanitation of all tables & chairs, etc.
- Training room arrangement maintain distance with reduced number of trainees.
- We encourage trainees to wash hands before entering the building.
We are carefully monitoring the situation and studying the possibility of having online training courses. The most important thing is to make sure we conduct training courses in a safe environment.