This course is structured around the project cycle and covers all of the key skills required to design, implement and monitor cash transfer programmes. The course is focused on a technical/programmatic perspective and incorporates examples and case studies from multiple sectors.
This is a CaLP-accredited course.
To develop the knowledge, skills, and confidence of humanitarian organisations’ practitioners for cash transfer technical design and quality.
By the end of this 5-day course, you will be able to
- Understand how CVA is guided by key policies, standards and guidelines
- Describe how CVA needs to be integrated into role of different teams throughout the project cycle
- Explain what assessment information is needed to inform response analysis
- Use market information to inform modality choice
- Understand how CVA can contribute to response objectives
- Identify the information needed for monitoring of CVA
- Identify how collaboration and coordination support quality CVA
- Standards and Policies in CVA
- Design and Implementation
- Action Planning
Registration is from 8.30 am, with the course starting at 9.00 am and concluding by 5.30 pm. The day is broken up into sessions, separated by a lunch break and coffee/ tea breaks in the morning and afternoon.
Participants will be actively encouraged to participate in classroom discussions and group work. The trainer will draw on both theoretical and practical knowledge in order to make the experience and learning applicable to the realities of the humanitarian sector.
During COVID-19 pandemic RedR UK will adhere to all safety rules and procedures as per the Government of Iraq and the Ministry of Health.
Who should attend the course?
The course is aimed at programme staff responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring cash transfer programmes. This group might include Programme Managers; Programme Officers; Technical Specialists from any sector (e.g.food security, livelihoods, WASH, Health, Shelter), MEAL Specialists.
Standard Organisation: USD$ 800(for any staff working for international organisations).*
NNGO: USD$ 600 (for any staff working for local organisations and community-based organisations).
Early Bird : USD$ 640 (for the first 10 international organisation tickets purchased more than one month before the start date of the training)
*Disclaimer: Upon registering to this course, you will be liable to pay the full course fee through PayPal, credit card or a bank transfer. RedR UK reserves the right to cancel your place on the course if the payment is not received at least three weeks before the training is due to start.
Upon completion of the course participants will be eligible to apply for a HPass Badge, a digital indicator of achievement, and a way for participants to demonstrate their skills and experience in the humanitarian sector. You can find more information on HPass Badges here.
What is the language of the course?
What's the refund policy?
- For bookings cancelled ten or more working days* before a course, applicants will be entitled to a refund of 75% of the course fees paid, or if places are available will be offered a transfer of 90% of the course fees paid onto the next course.
- For bookings cancelled one to nine working days* before a course begins, 25% of the course fee will be refunded.
- For bookings cancelled less than 24 hours before a course, or after a course has started, no refund or transfer of value will be provided.
- If the applicant chooses to transfer to another course and then cancels their booking a second time, neither a further transfer of value nor a refund will be offered.
- Please note that we are only able to cover our local bank charges and not the recipient’s bank charges when we make refunds.
- Refunds may take up to 30 days.
(*During Jordan normal working days, Sunday-Thursday and working hours 9am-5pm).
If you have any questions about this course or require further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org In case of any complaints, please email email@example.com
RedR UK is committed to making sure everyone’s needs are met, including people of different genders, ages and disabilities. If you have any specific access requirements or learning needs RedR UK are committed to try and make reasonable adjustments to support your needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +962 (0) 6 462 6227 at any stage of the booking process to talk directly to RedR UK about your needs.