Topics covered on Day 1
- The humanitarian context and then the project cycle
- Aspects of the cycle in more detail
- Needs assessment
- Project design.
Topics covered on Day 2
- Planning and implementing projects
- Coordination and collaboration in project management
- Project Manager including the role, skills and qualities required, and potential challenges
- Risk management.
Topics covered on Day 3
- Financial management
- Monitoring, evaluation and reporting
- Project closure
- Individual reflection and action planning.
- The course will be facilitated by two trainers who have extensive experience in the humanitarian sector. They have an excellent mix of academic and field experience.
- This is a face to face training and the training is facilitated in an inclusive and participatory manner with much of the learning conducted in an interactive manner.
- The course is primarily aimed at humanitarian personnel who do or will have a project management role in emergency situations. It is also relevant for project managers in the development sector interested in developing competencies for managing projects in emergencies situations.
- If you are interested in attending the course please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest or to ask any questions you may have.
Band A- Individuals and those funding themselves £225
Band B- Those working for organisations £375
For full RedR UK terms and conditions, click here
WHATS THE REFUND POLICY?
For bookings cancelled two or more weeks before a course, administrative charges will apply. Applicants will be entitled to a refund of 85% of the course fees paid, or if places are available will be offered a transfer of 90% of the course fees paid onto the next instance of the course.
For bookings cancelled one to ten working days* before a course begins, 25% of the course fee will be refunded (*during normal UK working days, Monday-Friday and working hours 9am-5pm).
For bookings cancelled less than 24 hours (working days only) before a course, or after a course has started, no refund will provided.
If the applicant chooses to transfer to another course and then cancels their booking a second time, neither a further transfer nor a refund will be offered.
The refund must be claimed within two months from the cancelled course start date.
Please note that unfortunately we are only able to cover our local bank charges and not the recipient’s bank charges when we make refunds.
Refunds may take up to 30 days.
In case of any complaint regarding the service provided by RedR, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond within one working day (Monday-Friday).