Do we offer any price reductions or assistance?
- Early Bird tickets (10% Discount) are available until 1 month before the course start date, after which standard fees will apply.*
- RedR UK is committed to making our courses accessible to any organisation, regardless of size. We offer course scholarships for eligible participants who meet specific criteria. For more information on RedR Scholarships and how to apply, please click here.*
- *(UK courses only)
Information about our courses:
- Our courses are aimed at participants with different levels of experience. Some courses, however are aimed specifically, at beginners whereas others do require a greater degree of field experience. You can find this information about each course on the course page on the website, along with course schedules, and prices.
What’s included in the course fee?
- RedR will provide arrival refreshments, lunch and refreshment breaks throughout the course, which are included in the course fee.
- All participants will receive a hard copy workbook that compliments the training content.
- All our UK, US and Belgium courses (with the exception of our HEAT course) are non-residential. The course fee does not include travel or accommodation, this is solely the responsibility of the participant.
- RedR is unable to support participants in booking travel or accommodation.
Will I get a certificate?
- Yes, you receive a physical certificate of attendance for taking part in RedR training courses.
Are PowerPoint slides available to participants before or after the course?
- Yes, PowerPoint slides are available to participants after the course. Not all our courses use slides but if you would like a copy of the slides please ask your trainer or email email@example.com. We also provide a workbook for participants on most of our courses, which is densely packed with information on the slides and further reading on the topics covered.
What is the credit-rated fee for?
Will RedR help me obtain an entry visa if I need one?
- Only upon receipt of a completed booking form and full payment of course fees will a letter of confirmation be provided. This letter is a standard format and will be emailed to the applicant only. RedR cannot send letters to embassies, high commissions or consulates.
- Applicants should ensure that they are able to meet the conditions for entry into the UK before applying for a course. Information on entry to the UK can be found here.
- RedR cannot offer advice on specific cases or visa requirements. View our full UK T&Cs here
Can RedR tailor training courses to my needs, or that of my organisation?
- Yes! For more information click here:
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- For London courses: The nearest service is Vauxhall Station (Victoria line), approximately 5 minutes' walk. Oval or Kennington Stations (Northern Line) are approximately 10 minutes’ walk. Buses 2 /3 / 36 / 44 / 59 /77 / 88 / 159/ 185 / 196/ 322 / 344 stop nearby.
- Click here to download full directions to our UK training centre
What's the refund policy?
Are there provisions/ support for trainees with learning difficulties?
- Our standard printing paper for all workbooks is white and the font we use is Arial size 12.
- We are able to print workbooks on a variety of colours, with a range of font sizes.
- RedR UK is committed to making sure everyone’s needs are met, including people of different genders, ages and disabilities. If you have any specific access requirements or learning needs RedR is committed to try and make reasonable adjustments to support your needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 840 6000 at any stage of the booking process to talk directly to RedR about your needs.
How do I receive regular information about RedR training and news?
Sign up to our mailing list here
If you have any other queries, contact the training team- email@example.com