To develop and enhance the knowledge, skills and confidence of HR staff to conduct HR management and development in humanitarian work in Sudan.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Explain the role of HR in humanitarian organisations;
- Undertake recruitment and selection for NGOs in Sudan;
- Advise on posts required, organisational structure and budgeting for staff in humanitarian programmes.
- Induct staff and facilitate the setting of objectives and managing of performance.
- Apply pay policy and manage benefits to ensure effective resourcing of humanitarian programmes.
- Conduct learning needs assessments amongst individuals (staff or staff of partner organisations)
- Develop a staff capacity development plan
- Explain the contribution made by HR to ensure the ongoing welfare, health, safety and security of staff.
- Use, adapt and develop HR policies, apply minimum standards where appropriate, and manage HR information.
- Describe and apply best practice to scaling down and separation management;
- Utilise HR best practice based on the Sudan context;
- Develop awareness of human resources issues related to compliance with relevant local legal frameworks and organisational codes and standards.
Target audience and needs
HR staff in national and international NGOs in Sudan. And humanitarian personnel responsible for managing others.
What language is it available in?
Available in English and Arabic
This sounds interesting – is there a cost?
We ask for a contribution of 750 SDG per day and per participant for International NGOs, and 250 SDG per day and per participants for National NGOs
Thanks! Now, how do I apply?
To apply, please download our application form and submit it, fully completed and signed via email, to the below mentioned email address.
You can find out more about our courses and our booking process by contacting our:
Marketing & HR Coordinator, at: mobile phone, +249 (0) 92 2530000
Via Email to : Sudan.Admin@redr.org.uk