What does the course cover?
The 3-hour module will touch on all five steps in the training cycle from identifying learning needs though to evaluating training. It is divided into three sessions - principles, process and practice. Each session is particpatory, models good practice and encourages participants to focus on their own specific needs, plans and projects.
Module objectives include:
- List the steps in the training cycle and the key activities that need to happen at each stage
- State key principles of adult learning and describe how these can be applied in both online and face-to-face training
- Write learner-centred training objectives that are based on identified needs
- Identify key learning points and ways in which these can be easily and effectively conveyed
- Demonstrate how training sessions can be made engaging, participatory and impactful
Who should apply?
The module is designed for those working with communities in response to the COVID-19 pandemic in the MENA region, specially those who need to provide training. This includes staff from governments, humanitarian and development organisations, community-based organisations, faith-based organisations, women’s and youth groups.
Where is it hosted?
Our interactive online modules are hosted on Zoom. However, participants are not required to download an app and may join through a browser. Participants will receive instructions on how to join the module after registration.
Any questions? Please contact Middle.East@redr.org.uk, or check out our Terms & Conditions here.
RedR UK's MENA COVID-19 training course project is funded by the H2H Network, which is supported by UK aid from the UK government.