By the end of the module participants are able to:
- Identify and describe Sexual Exploitation (SE) and Sexual Abuse (SA).
- Demonstrate familiarity with the PSEA Code of Conduct.
- List barriers and solutions to reporting SEA.
- Describe the responsibilities and options of organisations to address SEA
- Specify key considerations for victim/survivor assistance
Who should attend?
This module is intended for people working or volunteering in response to the Ukraine Crisis. It is a foundational module, introducing the definition of sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA), SEA risk factors and key mechanisms to prevent and respond to SEA.
Where is it hosted?
If you would like to attend, please register through Eventbrite. You will receive instructions on how to join the course after registration.
The live online sessions are hosted on Zoom. We recommend joining via the Zoom app. Participants may join the training via a browser, although the browser offers limited access to some of the interactive features of the training. Participants will be expected to have a stable internet connection and to actively participate in all facilitated sessions.
What is the language of the training?
Training will be facilitated by RedR UK international experts in the English language with simultaneous interpretation available in Ukrainian. Please see below for what languages are offered on which dates.
Course dates and sign up links:
- English with simultaneous interpretation in Ukrainian, Wednesday 1st June 2022, 16:00 Kyiv time (EEST or UTC+3) - REGISTER HERE
- English with simultaneous interpretation in Ukrainian, Thursday 9th June 2022, 10:00 Kyiv time (EEST or UTC+3) - REGISTER HERE
- English with simultaneous interpretation in Ukrainian, Thursday 16th June 2022, 14:00 Kyiv time (EEST or UTC+3) - REGISTER HERE
More dates and languages to come soon!
Any questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or check out our Terms & Conditions here.
RedR UK is committed to making sure everyone’s needs are met, including people of different genders, ages and disabilities. If you have any specific access requirements or learning needs, we will try our best and make reasonable adjustments to support your needs, please email email@example.com at any stage of the booking process to talk directly to RedR UK about your needs.
Click here to see all of our courses offered as part of our Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis Response.