We are looking for individuals who have:
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- At least 1 year of humanitarian experience and core humanitarian competencies
- Excellent skills in training delivery, design, development or assessment particularly adult learning courses for a professional audience, using participatory approaches and interactive learning.
- There are additional opportunities to act as mentors, coaches or online learning specialists, so skills in this area are highly valued
- A high level of technical expertise in a topic area we work on.
- Are available for short-term assignments on a regular basis
What RedR offers
If successful in the assessment we will add you to our Associates database and this will give you the chance to benefit from the following:
- Apply freely for the opportunities that interest you and suit your profile
- Apply to global opportunities and various technical areas
- Receive a fixed daily rate through the Associates and Consultants contracts
- Be part of an NGO who are committed to strengthening local training capacity in the most-disaster prone countries
- Support our new and existing trainers to further develop professionally as a trainer
We are looking for qualified individuals to be Trainers in the following geographic and skills areas:
- Urban Humanitarianism Experience
- Cash Transfer Programming expertise (with CaLP certification preferred)
- Individuals with experience of working with Islamic Faith Actors
Middle Eastern and North African based, preferably English and Arabic speaking
- Proposal and report writing
- Project cycle management
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Online application form
- Collection of two professional references
- Technical interview
- Assessment (depending on your selected competencies, this may assess your facilitation skills, assessment skills, learning materials development skills or online learning skills)
- Mandatory paperwork and welcome webinar
Complete the online application form (http://redr.org.uk/applications/associate-trainer) by Thursday November 1, 2018 (midnight UK time). If your skills and experience match our requirements, we will be in contact to proceed with your application.
Please note that we are unable to accept speculative applications outside of the recruitment window, however, you’re welcome to register your interest and we will contact you when a new application window opens. Please also be aware that you can only apply once during every recruitment cycle.