We promise to:
- Respect your privacy and protect both your financial and personal data;
- Be guided by statutory and legal requirements for charities, including UK data protection laws and the Institute of Fundraising’s Code of Conduct;
- Be honest and transparent in how we spend your donations;
- Report back to you on the impact of your support;
- Give you a choice about the frequency and type of communications you receive from us;
- Respond to all feedback that we receive, and fix mistakes if we make them.
If you have any feedback, questions or concerns about your donation or RedR’s fundraising practices, we invite you to get in touch. You can contact Jacquie and the rest of our team by phone on +44 (0)20 7840 6000, or by email.