Registration is from 8.30 am, with the course starting at 9.00 am and concluding by 5.30 pm. The day is broken up into four sessions, separated by a lunch break and coffee/ tea breaks in the morning and afternoon.
Participants will be actively encouraged to participate in classroom discussions and group work. The trainer will draw on both theoretical and practical knowledge in order to make the experience and learning applicable to the realities of the humanitarian sector.
Standard Organisation rate is for any staff working for international organisations.
NNGO or CBO rate is for any staff working for local organisations and community-based organisations.
Group Bookings is for organisations looking to book 3 or more participants onto the same course. Please email RedR UK for discount options.
Individual or student rates can apply upon request.
Please email Middle.East@redr.org.uk for more information.
*Disclaimer: Upon registering to this course, you will be liable to pay the full course fee through PayPal, credit card or a bank transfer. RedR UK reserves the right to cancel your place on the course if the payment is not received at least one month to three weeks before the training is due to start.
Who should attend?
This course presumes no previous NGO sector knowledge or experience, but the focus of the curriculum is training within an NGO scenario. Training of Trainers is aimed at humanitarian and development personnel and consultants who are involved in planning or delivering training.
Participants will likely fall into one of three groups: people who have never trained before but foresee that they will in the future; those who have previously done some training but are seeking to enhance their lessons through more structure and a better understanding of training methodologies; experienced trainers who are looking for a refresher or want to add the latest teaching methodologies and practices to their toolbox.
What is the language of the course?
What's the refund policy?
- For bookings cancelled ten or more working days* before a course, applicants will be entitled to a refund of 75% of the course fees paid, or if places are available will be offered a transfer of 90% of the course fees paid onto the next course.
- For bookings cancelled one to nine working days* before a course begins, 25% of the course fees paid will be refunded.
- For bookings cancelled less than 24 hours before a course, or after a course has started, no refund or transfer of value will be provided.
- If the applicant chooses to transfer to another course and then cancels their booking a second time, neither a further transfer of value nor a refund will be offered.
- Please note that we are only able to cover our local bank charges and not the recipient’s bank charges when we make refunds.
- Refunds may take up to 30 days.
(*During Jordan office's working hours, Sunday-Thursday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm)
If you have any questions about this course or require further information, please contact Middle.East@redr.org.uk.
In case of any complaints, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
RedR UK is committed to making sure everyone’s needs are met, including people of different genders, ages and disabilities. If you have any specific access requirements or learning needs RedR UK are committed to try and make reasonable adjustments to support your needs, please email Middle.East@redr.org.uk or phone +962 (0) 6 462 6227 at any stage of the booking process to talk directly to RedR UK about your needs.