We offer course scholarships for eligible participants who meet the following criteria:
- Work for a national or local organisation in their home country
- Do not have other work obligations that prevent them from attending the entire course or participating fully during the course
- Agree to RedR’s Quality and Effectiveness team to follow up with some questions after they have completed the course to better understand how the course has impacted their work and behaviours
What does a Scholarship cover?
Scholarships will cover the full cost of the course fees.
What Does a Scholarship NOT cover?
Scholarships do not include travel, visa, accommodation, and subsistence costs for the individual. RedR will provide a letter of support for individuals needing visas but visa applications must be completed by the individual in advance of the training.
Scholarship places are not available for individuals not affiliated with a national or local organisation and are not available for students.
How to Apply
In order to apply for a scholarship place, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Short statement of motivation from the participant on why they want to attend the course and how they will apply the learning in the role (maximum 500 words)
- Organisational statement or a statement from a line manager supporting the participant’s attendance and confirming their availability
Individual’s are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as there are a limited number of scholarship places available for each course and to allow enough time for visa and logistical arrangements. Please email email@example.com with any questions.