Obtaining a place:
- Unless otherwise stated on the course page, course bookings operate on a first come, first served basis. An acknowledgement email will be sent to you after we receive your application. All official correspondence concerning a course booking should be made in writing and sent by email, in order to ensure a clear record of the booking status.
Holding a place and payment:
- Training places are only fully confirmed upon receipt of the full course fee by RedR.
- Payment is due no later than due two weeks before the start of the course. If a place is booked less than two weeks before the start of the course, payment is due within 48 hours of booking.
- If, two weeks before the course is due to start, payment has not been received and the course is oversubscribed, RedR reserves the right to cancel the participant’s place on this course.
- If payment has not been received at the start of the course, RedR reserves the right to refuse access to the course.
Payment methods and restrictions:
- Paypal: immediate payment once you register for the training on EventBrite
- Electronic transfer: two weeks before the training start date.
- Cash or Cheque: to be delivered to RedR Jordan office two weeks before the training start date.
- Paying in USD: Due to complications with the banking system in the MENA region, the RedR Jordan office cannot accept USD cheques as payment. We can accept USD payment via electronic transfer or in cash. For cash payments, approval must be obtained by RedR prior to the payment due date.
For early bird payments; payment must be received one month before the training start date to still be eligible to early bird fees.
Cancelling your booking:
- For bookings cancelled ten or more working days* before a course, applicants will be entitled to a refund of 75% of the course fees paid, or if places are available will be offered a transfer of 90% of the course fees paid onto the next course.
- For bookings cancelled one to nine working days* before a course begins, 25% of the course fee will be refunded.
- For bookings cancelled less than 24 hours before a course, or after a course has started, no refund or transfer of value will be provided.
- If the applicant chooses to transfer to another course and then cancels their booking a second time, neither a further transfer of value nor a refund will be offered.
- Please note that we are only able to cover our local bank charges and not the recipient’s bank charges when we make refunds.
- Refunds may take up to 30 days.
(*During Jordan normal working days, Sunday-Thursday and working hours 9am-5pm).
Changing your booking:
- If you are no longer able to attend a booked course and you choose to transfer the value to an alternative course, a 50 JOD administrative charge will be applied to this transfer.
- No refund will be made for non-attendance on a course. Non-attendance includes: failure to cancel your place; cancelling your place after the close of normal office hours on the last working day before the course; failure to attend the course; and, informing us of cancellation after the start of the course.
Change of the course dates or cancellation by RedR:
- In the event that RedR has to change the course date or cancel the course due to under-subscription or other circumstances, you will be notified at least two weeks before the course is due to take place.
- Nevertheless, there may be specific circumstances beyond our control (this may include but is not limited to, changes in the humanitarian context, insecurity, hazards, or natural disasters) which force us to change the dates of a course or cancel last-minute.
- If the course dates are changed, you may request a full refund of the course fees if the new dates are not convenient.
- If a course is cancelled you will receive a full refund of all course fees paid.
- We are unable to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including flights, accommodation etc.
Individuals requiring a visa:
- RedR recommends that individuals requiring a visa do not book courses less than 8 weeks before the start date.
- Cancellations due to visa refusals will be treated according to the cancellation guidelines above.
- For visa purposes, a letter of confirmation and invitation will be provided upon request but only upon receipt of a completed booking form and full payment of course fees. The letter will be emailed to the applicant only. RedR cannot send letters to embassies, high commissions, or consulates.
- Applicants should ensure that they are able to meet the conditions for entry into the country of the training location before applying for a course.
- RedR cannot offer advice on specific cases or visa requirements.
- In case of any complaint regarding the service provided by RedR, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within one working day (Monday - Friday).