Mission Ready has been designed to meet the security needs of organisations with field staff working in hostile environments who can benefit from flexible online self-study. The course is for all field-based staff, as well as security focal points and managers.
Mission Ready is intended to be accessible to as many people as possible - particularly aid workers in isolated locations, and those who don’t have access to face-to-face security training. With this in mind:
- Field Security Management is available in English, French, Arabic and Spanish.
- Remote Security Management is available in English and Arabic.
- The user can choose to play the video simulations between low and high bandwidth options.
- The platform can now be downloaded as a desktop application. This allows learners to complete the courses offline, mitigating the challenges of intermittent internet connection often faced in the field.
- Mission Ready licences available from £55 (+ VAT)
- If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission Ready is a stand-alone course. However, it can also complement face-to-face training, such as RedR UK’s 'Personal Security for Humanitarians' and 'Certificate in Security Management'.
The design and build of the system is being jointly funded by UK Aid (DFID) and USAID/OFDA.
This media product is made possible by the generous support of the various agencies. The contents are the responsibility of RedR UK and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID.