This is a free interactive online module, delivered live by RedR UK’s experts. You will learn skills for running a successful training.
What does the course cover?
The 3-hour module will touch on all five steps in the training cycle from identifying learning needs though to evaluating training. It is divided into three sessions - principles, process and practice. Each session is particpatory, models good practice and encourages participants to focus on their own specific needs, plans and projects.
Module objectives include:
- List the steps in the training cycle and the key activities that need to happen at each stage
- State key principles of adult learning and describe how these can be applied in both online and face-to-face training
- Write learner-centred training objectives that are based on identified needs
- Identify key learning points and ways in which these can be easily and effectively conveyed
- Demonstrate how training sessions can be made engaging, participatory and impactful
Who should apply?
The module is designed for those working with communities in response to the COVID-19 pandemic in the MENA region. This includes staff from governments, humanitarian and development organisations, community-based organisations, faith-based organisations, women’s and youth groups.
Where is it hosted?
Our interactive online modules are hosted on Zoom. However, participants are not required to download an app and may join through a browser. Participants will receive instructions on how to join the module after registration.
For this module, RedR UK is also offering HPass Badging. An HPass badge is a digital indicator of achievement, and a way for participants to demonstrate their skills and experience. More information on HPass Badging can be found here. Participants will be able to redeem a badge through a link sent after the module.
Other COVID-19 related modules
This module is part of a series being offered for free by RedR UK. The other available modules are:
- Culture, Context and Hygiene Promotion for COVID-19
- Managing Covid-19 Myths and Rumours (COMING SOON)
- Mental Health and Psychosocial Support
- Community Engagement with Affected Populations (COMING SOON)
- Gender, Age and Disability Considerations in a COVID-19 Response (COMING SOON)
You can find more information on the project and each module here.
Any questions? Please contact Middle.East@redr.org.uk, or check out our Terms & Conditions here.
RedR UK's MENA COVID-19 training course project is funded by the H2H Network, which is supported by UK aid from the UK government.